It wasn’t long ago that Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash had listed his Mullholland Estates home on the market. It was the same house he shared with his second wife Perla Hudson. It was originally listed in 2015 for over $11 Million and was recently sold to rapper Big Sean for $8.7 Million.
It looks like Slash has purchased a new home in Encino for $6.2 Million. The features of the house are as follow. according to the New Haven Register:
- Brand new home is 9,400 square feet of interior space
- Six bedrooms and 10 baths
- White oak flooring, decorative molding, white brick, high ceilings, and nesting French doors, which seamlessly integrate the indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The open kitchen features two marble counters, a breakfast nook, butler’s pantry, and dual farmhouse sinks.
- Other spaces include a formal dining room, family room with fireplace, office, game room, movie theater, gym, and master suite with private balcony.
- Outdoors, there are sprawling grounds with a pool and spa, covered patios, a fire pit, grill, sport court, guesthouse, and pool cabana with bath.
Check out pictures of the new house below!
Check out my most recent video about Slash talking about the time he died for 8 minutes while on tour with Metallica in 1992 below!