Duff “Punk Rock” McKagan Gives a Shoutout to All Those Who Helped on Tour
Duff McKagan gave a special shoutout to everyone who helped make his new album and tour possible wrapping up his Tenderness World Tour. He also gave a shoutout to some organizations that help with mental illness. Duff played his final show on September 8, 2019 in Milan, Italy. Check out his message below!
Slash Speaks to Eddie Trunk and We Summarize Everything He Had to Say!
Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash recently spoke to radio host Eddie Trunk on his Sirius XM Show “Trunk Nation” and he said the following about Guns N’ Roses
- Guns N’ Roses are looking at doing some new things on tour this fall. He wouldn’t elaborate on what that meant, but noted they haven’t rehearsed yet. Just ideas going back and forth.
- Slash confirmed that the band is touring in March, but wouldn’t elaborate on where they’d tour, but rumors seem to indicate they will play some shows in South America.
- Guns N’ Roses are NOT writing new music for the upcoming Terminator movie, but later Eddie Trunk said that Slash had previously misled him about the Guns N’ Roses reunion back in 2015 only to have the reunion announced a few days later, so take this with a grain of salt.
- Guns N’ Roses as a band are working on new material when everyone is in Los Angeles. Duff is currently on tour.
- Guns N’ Roses as a band want to put out a full album, but said there’s lots of ways to market it.
- Slash wouldn’t say when we could expect to see a new album.
Eddie Trunk Reveals How Slash Misled Him About the Guns N’ Roses Reunion
Yesterday, Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash called into Eddie Trunk “Trunk Nation” show on Sirius XM to talk about his new upcoming live DVD with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, Guns N’ Roses upcoming tour and more! During the discussion Slash was asked about the rumor that Guns N’ Roses are contributing new music to the upcoming Terminator movie. Slash quashed any rumors, but following Slash’s appearance,
Trunk, after the interview, about the news that a new GNR tune won’t be in Terminator:
“I’ll give a little asteriks on that. About a week before it was announced that Slash was back in Guns N’ Roses, true story, he called me. Not texted. He called me privately. ‘I don’t know anything about this Guns N’ Roses stuff that’s going on.’” (Trunk laughs) “So take that into the equation … he threw up some serious smoke and mirrors on me at the time … then a week later, the Not in this Lifetime tour was announced … He’s done that misdirection stuff to me once or twice before.”
So don’t rule it out yet that Guns N’ Roses may contribute a song to the upcoming Terminator movie.